Prep for Prep
This optional program is open only to members of the Class of 2021 at St. John's. It is designed for incoming freshmen, who want to get a head start on the skills necessary for a successful freshman year and high school career. This program is taught by St. John's Prep faculty and focuses on academic skill development, teamwork and project based activities. An evaluative component will assess each student’s strengths and areas for growth before the start of their freshman year. The program includes:
- Critical Reading & Writing Skills
- Algebra & Problem Solving
- Summer Reading Review
- Freshmen Science Skills
- Organizational & Study Skills
- Leadership & Community Building
- Art Studio
- Athletic Skills
- Hot Lunch
Dates and Costs of Prep for Prep
- Students can choose from two sessions:
- Session 1: June 12–15 and June 19–22, Monday through Thursday
- Session 2: June 26–29, Monday through Thursday, and July 5–7, Wednesday through Friday
- Students and parents are required to attend a meeting with our Information Services Department prior to Prep for Prep. More information will be provided in June.
- Time: 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Tuition: $630
Optional EXTENDED DAY Program
Students taking the Prep for Prep program may choose to enroll in our extended day program. A fun way to complete the day! Unwind with indoor and outdoor games, nature walks, and a weekly trip to Goodies Ice Cream in Danvers. Extended day runs from 2:30 to 4 pm.
Complete the registration/payment form below. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Sandra Martin.