Friends & Fun
Make it the best summer ever! Every day at Camp Christopher brings fun activities for all interests. We believe that camp fosters self-confidence and growth. With the guidance of our energetic counseling staff, campers make friends while playing a wide variety of sports and backyard games. No two days are the same!
- Girls and boys ages 5 to 12
- Eight one-week sessions, including six one-week Get Going speciality camps
- Transportation available
- Special emphasis on swimming
Learn to Swim
The swim program at Camp Christopher is led by certified instructors who know how to work with campers at all levels—from youngsters with no experience to advanced swimmers.
- All instructors and lifeguards are Red Cross-certified
- Small groups allow for personalized instruction
- Lessons include fun games designed to advance skills
- A buddy system reinforces water safety techniques
Join the Fun
Located on the 175-acre campus of St. John's Prep, we offer a classic day camp program. We've been here since 1946 and we see boys and girls thrive in camp every summer! In the Camp Christopher day camp program, girls and boys spend the summer active and engaged—all under the attentive direction of energetic, friendly counselors.