Football Summer Information
Posted 07/09/2019 05:14PM
Information on Football for Parents and Student-Athletes
- 7v7 workouts for High School students take place Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 pm on Glatz Field from July 2 to August 1 (with the exception of July 4).
- EAGLES/EDGE Football skills camp at the Prep!
- There is still time to register for EAGLES/EDGE Strength & Conditioning Camp.
- Official start to High School football will be Friday, August 16. Seniors 12 PM, Juniors 1 PM, Sophomores 2 PM, Freshmen 3 PM.
- The mandatory High School parent and student meeting will be Monday, August 19 at 7 pm in the Mahoney Wellness Center.
- Day one for Middle School football will be Tuesday, August 27. The mandatory parent and student meeting will also be on Tuesday, August 27 at 6:30 pm in the Mahoney Wellness Center.
- Please get all updated medical information—including an updated physical—into the school nurses as soon as possible. Mail to: St. John's Prep, c/o School Nurses Office, 72 Spring Street, Danvers, MA 01923. Medical information can also be faxed to 978-774-5767 or dropped off in the Keefe main office Monday through Thursday between 8 am and 4 pm.
- Follow us on Twitter @StJohnsPrepFB (official Twitter account). Any cancellations or notices will be posted on our twitter account.
- Please email head coach Brian St. Pierre with any questions.