Information on Crew for Parents and Student-Athletes
Crew is meeting every weekday during the summer from 6:30 to 7:30 am at the ergs in the Wellness Center.
In addition, there are two crew summer camps for anyone interested:
- Session 1: Monday, June 25 through Friday, June 29 from 7:30 am to 10:30 am.
- Session 2: Monday, July 9 through Friday, July 13 from 7:30 am to 10:30 am.
- Cost: $375 per session; register here
- Limit: 20 students per session: 18 rowers and 2 coxswains. Please indicate preference when filling out the registration form.
- Commitment: Students should register only if they can attend for the entirety of every practice during their session.
The fall season will begin on Wednesday, September 5 at 2:45 pm in the Wellness Center next to the ergs.
Please get all updated medical information, including an updated physical, into the school nurses as soon as possible. Mail to: St. John's Prep, c/o School Nurses Office, 72 Spring Street, Danvers, MA 01923. Medical information can also be faxed to 978-774-5767 or dropped off in the Keefe main office Monday through Thursday between 8–4 pm.
The mandatory pre-season parental and student meeting with school administration and coaches is will take place on Tuesday, August 21. The meeting will be held at the Wellness Center and begin at 7 pm. Students and parents must attend.
Please email head coach Tim Broderick with any questions.