Headmaster's Council gifts enable St. John’s to keep tuition within the financial reach of all families, to retain talented and dedicated faculty, and to maintain the challenging academic programs for which St. John’s is known and respected.
Membership in the Headmaster’s Council giving circles is renewable annually and is based on unrestricted gifts made or facilitated by an individual and his/her spouse. Corporate matching gifts increase the impact of your contribution and count toward Headmaster’s Council giving circles if received or verified within the St. John’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30). Each year, members of the Headmaster’s Council are invited to a special reception.
Headmaster's Council Giving Societies
- Founders Circle: $100,000+
- Trustees Circle: $50,000-$99,999
- Xaverian Circle: $25,000-$49,999
- Spire Circle: $10,000-$24,999
- Gold Eagle Circle: $5,000-$9,999
- Principal’s Circle: $1,000-$4,999
- Aspire Circle (graduates of the last 15 years): $500-$999
In recognition of its most generous donors, St. John’s Prep recognizes lifetime giving through our Benefactors Guild societies.
- St. John the Evangelist Society: $1,000,000+
- St. Francis Xavier Society: $500,000+
- Theodore James Ryken Society: $150,000+
- Brother Benjamin Society: $50,000+
- Brother Edmund Society: $15,000+
For more information about the Headmaster's Council and giving societies, please email Deb Marino or call 978-774-6727.