Facts and figures alone can't convey the true spirit of St. John's, but they can give you a sense of who we are.
- Location: 175-acre campus, 15 miles northeast of Boston.
- Enrollment: 1,200 High School students and 300 Middle School students from approximately 80 communities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
- Tuition Assistance: $6.5 million in tuition assistance offered for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Average class size: 16 Middle School and 18 High School.
- Student-teacher ratio: 10:1 in the Middle School and 11:1 in the High School.
- Faculty: 80% of faculty have advanced degrees.
- Advanced Placement: 23 courses.
- College matriculation: 99 percent of graduates go on to 4-year colleges and universities.
- Alumni: 15,750 graduates since 1907.
- Faith: students from all faith traditions find a home at the Prep; 70 percent are Catholic.
- Technology: Robust digital citizenship curriculum; 1:1 iPad program; wireless campus; student access to more than 300 computer workstations and laptops.
- Co-curricular activities: 90+ percent of students participate in more than 60 clubs and organizations.
- Service: Campus Ministry, with programs like In Ryken Footsteps, offers service and cultural immersion opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally.
- School nickname: The Eagles.
- Athletics: 85 percent of students participate in 22 sports at the developmental through varsity level.
- Recreational Sports & Fitness: Year-round recreational sports and lifelong fitness opportunities for students in grades 6 through 12.