middle school Shadow Days
Participate in classes, meet teachers and students, and get to know our campus. In short, be an Eagle for a day!
Prospective students who are applying for Grade 6 for the 2022-23 academic year are invited to join us for the ultimate glance into life at St. John’s Prep through our Eagle for a Day Shadow Program! During this day, your son will have the chance to shadow a current St. John’s Prep student as he goes through his academic day. Our visiting students will see our campus, eat lunch in our dining hall with potential classmates (our treat!), participate in dynamic classroom discussions, and see what it's like to truly be an Eagle.
- Shadow days will be offered on:
- November 30
- December 1*, 2, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15*, and 16
- January 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 18, 25, 27, and 28
- Students will be dropped off at 7:50 am (*except for December 1 and 15 when they will be dropped off at 8:50 am) and picked up at 2:40 pm.
- Registration is required as each date is limited to a small number of students. If your preferred date is unavailable please contact the Office of Admission to be placed on the waitlist.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon registering with detailed information about your son's visit. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder.
- All visiting students will be required to abide by our health and safety protocols:
- Please ensure that your son brings a face mask regardless of vaccination status. Masking protocols can be found here.
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Questions? Please reach out to the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-624-1301.