Weekend walks: In-person Tours
Explore St. John's campus live and in person!
Set up with safety in mind, an admission counselor and student ambassador will lead you through a 60-minute, small-group walking tour of campus. You'll have the opportunity to peek into classrooms, check out our science labs, soak up all there is to see in the Mahoney Wellness Center, see a performance space in the Ryken Center for the Arts, and more! Our tour is packed with information that will help you get to know the Prep. And the best part? You'll get to hear directly from one of our student ambassadors, who lives St. John's every day! Oh yeah, and you'll also leave campus with some awesome Prep swag.
UPDATE: Although all Weekday Weekend Walks are currently at capacity, please email email@example.com to be placed on our waitlist for Friday, Dec 4 (8:30 am, 10:30am, 12:30 pm, or 2:30pm) or Saturday, Dec 5 or Dec 12 (8:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am). Please note that class is being held remotely on Dec 4, so that tour will not feature a student ambassador.
- Registration is required as each session is limited to a small number of students.
- Only one family member may accompany each registered student.
- Our Saturday small groups will be comprised of no more than 12 people, including the admission counselor and student ambassador; our weekday tours will be limited to 7, including the admission counselor.
- All visitors will be required to abide by our health and safety protocols:
- Complete a health screening form prior to arriving to campus.
- Wear a mask over nose and mouth at all times.
- Sanitize hands frequently.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have traveled outside of MA or VT and have not quarantined for 14 days or had a negative COVID test within 72 hours of visiting campus.
- St. John's reserves the right to suspend any future in-person tours, if necessary, to ensure the safety of our visitors and community.