Preview the Prep: Virtual Open House Series
We think that the best part of our Preview the Prep Open House Series is that it's completely and totally about YOU.
Throughout the fall, we'll be hosting a series of topic-specific sessions that are designed to give you a deeper look at the aspects of the Prep that matter most to you. So whether you're looking to dive deep into academics, curious about what life looks like after school, or eager to explore recreational sports, we've got you covered in all these areas and more!
Each session is designed to be 30-minutes or less, during which you'll have the opportunity to meet the many faces of the Prep community, ask questions that are important to you, and see St. John's in action! Because this series is about you, we encourage you to join us for as many or as few as you'd like! And if you can't make it, recordings of these sessions will be made available.
- Recording Available: A Look at Wellness and Recreational Sports at the Prep
- Thursday, Oct. 22 at 7 pm: Multicultural Affairs and Community Development at St. John's
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 7 pm: Lessons Learned Beyond the Graduation Stage: An Alumni Panel
- Thursday, Nov. 5 at 7 pm: Supporting our Students: School Counseling & Academic Support
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 7 pm: Student Life as a Middle School Eagle
- Thursday, Nov. 12 at 7 pm: Student Life as a High School Eagle
- Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 7 pm: In the Classroom: High School Academics & Digital Learning at the Prep
- Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7 pm: In the Classroom: Middle School Academics & Digital Learning at the Prep
- Thursday, Dec. 3 at 7 pm: The Student-Athlete Experience
- Monday, Dec. 7 at 7 pm: The Fine Arts Experience
- Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 7 pm: Hot Cocoa with the Headmaster and Principal