On Friday, June 4, 2021 St. John's Prep complete the 2020-2021 academic year in a modified in-person model of teaching and learning. More information about the Prep's modified in-person learning model can be found here.
Summer 2021 COVID Protocols are detailed below. We look forward to releasing plans for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year prior to August 1, 2021.
- Fully vaccinated students, faculty, staff, guests, and vendors are not required to wear masks indoors on campus except for when EAGLES/EDGE campers, or EAGLES/EDGE camp staff are present. When EAGLES/EDGE campers or camp staff are present indoors, all individuals must remain masked regardless of their vaccination status.
- Individuals that are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks indoors while on campus. Masks must be two-ply cotton or a surgical mask that is well-fitting. Neck gaiters and bandanas are not acceptable.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may continue to wear masks indoors or outdoors if they choose to do so based on their comfort level. We encourage vaccinated individuals to continue to wear masks if that is their preference and emphasize the importance respecting individual choices.
- The School no longer administers or requires a daily attestation for students, faculty/staff, vendors, or guests. Individuals should stay home if experiencing any COVID symptoms or if they are required to quarantine.
- A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here.
- Reporting travel plans is no longer required. For recommendations for travel please see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) pages below:
In the event of a positive diagnosis, the School is committed to supporting a contact tracing process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Cases or Symptoms on Campus
The School has developed protocols should a positive case be confirmed on campus, or if an individual is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.