APPLY TO ST. JOHN'S
Thank you for your interest in St. John's Prep.
Please review the following for key information for fall 2021. Don't hesitate to call us at 978-624-1301 if you have any questions. We're happy to help!
We are so excited to get to know you! Start your application below.
Step 1: Create your admission portal account by completing this inquiry form. After completing the form, check your email for a confirmation email to sign-in to your Veracross Admission Portal.
- Parent/Guardian Statement
- Student Biographic Profile
- Student Questionnaire and Essays
- English Recommendation
- Math Recommendation
- Official School Report and Transcripts: This form also serves as the official transcript request. St. John's requires current year and two previous years.
- Admission Testing: St. John's Prep accepts ISEE and SSAT for Middle School applicants.
- $50 fee
- Optional Family Conversation
Grades 7 and 8:
- Student Interview
Step 3: Schedule a virtual visit with a member of the Admission staff. A family interview is optional for all Grade 6 applicants. Applicants to Grades 7 and 8 are required to have a student interview. Please contact the Office of Admission at 978-624-1301 to schedule your appointment.
Step 4: If applying for tuition assistance, complete the tuition assistance application.