Prep for the Prep
This optional, two-week program is open only to members of the Class of 2023 at St. John's. It is designed to provide rising freshmen with an academic foundation and environment for them to make connections with peers and staff at St. John’s Prep. During the program, St. John’s Prep faculty and staff will help students identify their strengths and areas of growth before the start of freshman year. The program includes:
- Learn with St. John's Prep faculty and staff
- Build new friendships
- Practice using your iPad as a learning tool
- English, math, and organizational skills in the morning
- Introduction to biology with labs and fun programs in the afternoon
Important Note: Teachers will use iPads and calculators during the Prep for the Prep program. Students are required to have their iPad and Casio fx-CG10 calculator for this program and for the coming fall. Information about our discount iPad purchase will be available soon.
info and registration
Two sessions are offered. Families may choose from one of two sessions. Students and at least one parent/guardian should arrive together on the first day of your selected session to get their iPads set up and participate in digital learning together from 8 to 9 am.
- Session 1: July 8 to 18, Monday through Thursday, 8:50 am to 2:30 pm.
- Session 2: July 22 to August 1, Monday through Thursday, 8:50 am to 2:30 pm.
- Cost: $700 includes a healthy morning snack and lunch daily
- Extended Day: Optional extended day to 4 pm is an additional $50.
- REGISTER HERE!
- Questions? If you have questions, please email Matt Spearing or call him at 978-624-1450.