On stage: Summer Theater at St. John's
This year the High School Drama Guild is bringing “Shakespeare in the Park” to the Prep campus!
Presenting: "Twelfth Night" directed by Ms. Helen Monroe and "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" directed by Ms. Kate Sheridan
Ticket and show information:
- $10 general admission $5 seniors/students.
- All shows are outdoors and “bring your own chair/blanket”.
- PLEASE NOTE: all tickets must be purchased through this form. No “walk in” tickets will be sold.
- Upon arrival families will be “seated” and socially distanced by ushers.
- Families/folks who live in the same home are encouraged to purchase tickets and sit in small groups together.
- Please purchase tickets early as seating is limited
- All patrons must complete and present a completed health survey.
- Masks are required.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will delay or cancel the performance.
Where: Outside of the Ryken Center for the Arts/Ryken Field on the St. John’s Prep Campus
- Thursday, August 13 at 7 pm: Twelfth Night (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, August 14 at 7 pm: Midsummer (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, August 15 at 2 pm: Twelfth Night (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, August 15 at 7 pm: Midsummer (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, August 16 at 2 pm: Midsummer (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, August 16 at 7 pm: Twelfth Night (SOLD OUT)
Who: St. John’s Prep High School Summer Theater sponsored by EAGLES/EDGE.