Peter and the Starcatcher
From the St. John's Prep High School Drama Guild comes "Peter and the Starcatcher"
- A Play by Rick Elice
- Based on the Novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
- Music by Wayne Barker
- Directed by Alicia Greenwood
"Peter and the Starcatcher" tells the humorous and fantastical backstory of the beloved Peter Pan and his arch-nemesis, Captain Hook. In this wickedly imaginative play, we meet Boy upon the high seas. A poor orphaned child with no mother or father, he was never given a name. Boy's sad and lonely world is turned upside down when he meets Molly. The daughter of famous Starcatcher Lord Astor, our heroine is on a mission to save the world and protect a treasure trunk filled with magical star stuff from getting into the hands of evil and greedy pirate Black Stache. As they travel to a faraway land aboard the Neverland ship, Molly and Boy learn about love and friendship, forging an unbreakable bond along the way.
- Tickets: $15/general admission; $10/students or seniors. Purchase tickets online using the form below. You will receive an e-ticket by email. Keep this email and show it at the door.
- Who: St. John's Prep High School Drama Guild
- Where: Kaneb Theater, Alumni Hall at St. John's
- Evenings: 7:30 pm on Saturday, November 24; Friday, November 30; Saturday, December 1
- Matinees: 2 pm on Sunday, November 25 and Sunday, December 2
- Drama Guild Alumni Reception: Following the 7:30 pm performance on Saturday, November 24 at 7:30 pm, join director Alicia Greenwood and fellow alumni in the lobby of Brother Benjamin Hall for a post-show review and Drama Guild Alumni mini-reunion!