On stage: HOles
By: Don Fleming
Adapted from the novel by Louis Sachar
When Stanley Yelnats (whose name is spelled the same backwards and forwards!) is wrongfully convicted of stealing a pair of shoes, it seems like his supposed family curse just may be real. He's sent to Camp Green Lake for rehabilitation, but something about the camp doesn't seem quite right. Why are the kids forced to dig holes all day? What are they hoping to find? Is all this somehow happening because of Stanley's no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather? Come find out as the Middle School Drama Guild presents "Holes!"
- Tickets: $10. Online ticket sales for the January 19 performance are now closed, however you may purchase tickets to today's show at the box office starting at 1:15 pm. Ticket sales will take place in Brother Benjamin Hall, adjacent to Kaneb Theater. Cash and checks only are accepted at the box office. Tickets for the January 18 performance will be honored.
- Who: St. John's Prep Middle School Drama Guild
- Where: Kaneb Theater
- Evenings: Friday, January 17, 2020; and Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 7 pm
NOTE: The January 18 Performance has been canceled due to the snowstorm. Tickets will be honored for the Sunday performance, or request a refund here.
- Matinees: Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 2 pm
- Cast: Tyler Gomes '25, James D’Amico '25, Sebastian Freeman '25, Ben McGee '24, Drew Pitman '26, Lucas Massaro '24, Will Lucas '24, Peter Reinbold '25, Seth Mootafian '25, Natalie Austin, David Kane '24, Charlie Pizzo '25, Gavin Lockner '25 Flynn MacCallum '26, Michael Dorsey '26, Zach Mazer '26, Logan Mysliwy '25, Cecilia Clark, Davian Romero '24, Jack Meaney '25, Trip Case '24, Andrew Demotses '26, Joey Scherkenbach '25, Raoul Foster '24, Matthew Valentino '25, Ahmir Hykel '26, Nicholas Morad '25
- Crew: Nate Leonard '24, Alex Bernstein '24, Ray Stapleton '25, James Maestranzi '24, Matthew Henderson '25, Denzel Ovando '26, Will Clark '26, Kiernan Brown '26, James Callahan '24, Jack Lockner '24, Phillip Maestranzi '26, Jacob Lai '26