St. John's offers a broad range of high quality auxiliary programs open to young people and adults in the wider community.
Led by knowledgeable and experienced staff, the programs take advantage of the resources of the Prep campus while providing opportunities for academic enrichment, indoor swim lessons, athletic skills development, and summer camp. Read on for details and contact Ryan Bird '02, Director of Auxiliary Programs, for more information.
- Test Prep Center: High quality courses for students taking admissions tests for middle school, high school, and college
- Driver's Education: Offered in collaboration with Olbash School of Driving
- Eagles Swim School: Offered year-round in the Leo and Joan Mahoney Wellness Center
- Sports Camps: 8+ sport-specific camps and a multi-sport camp empower boys and girls ages 6 to 18 to fine tune skills with the leadership of top coaches and athletic trainers and an emphasis on leadership and mental skills.
- Camp Christopher: Camp Christopher, our day camp for girls and boys ages 4 to 12, features a wide variety of exciting, hands-on activities including: swimming, art, music, sports, science, archery, special events, theme days, and more!
- Academic Enrichment: Summer and year-round enrichment courses for girls and boys entering grades 6 through 12; programs in robotics, math, art, music, theater, study skills, writing and more