St. John's offers a broad range of high quality auxiliary programs open to young people and adults in the wider community.
Led by knowledgeable and experienced staff, the programs take advantage of the resources of the Prep campus while providing opportunities for academic enrichment, indoor swim lessons, athletic skills development, and summer camp. Read on for details and contact Ryan Bird '02, Director of Auxiliary Programs, for more information.
- Test Prep Center: High quality courses for students taking admissions tests for middle school, high school, and college
- Driver's Education: Offered in collaboration with Olbash School of Driving
- Eagles Swim School: Offered year-round in the Leo and Joan Mahoney Wellness Center
- Eagles Edge Clinics: Summer clinics for boys entering grades 6 through 9; clinics in baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, soccer, wrestling, and strength and speed
- Camp Christopher: A classic summer day camp experience for girls and boys ages 5 to 12
- Summer@SJP: Fun summer enrichment courses for girls and boys entering grades 6 through 12; programs in robotics, math, art, music, theater, study skills, writing and more