PREP Community EVENTS
At St. John's, we love every opportunity to come together as alumni, parents, families, trustees, faculty, staff, and friends to be a part of the spirit of the Prep.
Keep an eye on this page for upcoming community-wide events! Please contact the Office for Institutional Advancement at 978-774-6727 for more information. Prep grads, read about these alumni events—on campus and across the country.
- Bro. Robert J. Sullivan, C.F.X. Lecture Series — December 12, 2018
- Classroom Takeout on War & Peace in a Dangerous World with Bill Britton — January 24, 2019
- We Are St. John's Gala — April 6, 2019
- Grandfriends Day, Class of 2024 — April 29, 2019
- Ray Carey '67 Diversity Fund Golf Tournament — June 10, 2019
- Be.Love FitFest — June 15, 2019
- Bro. Linus, C.F.X. and John Carnevale ’81 Scholarship Golf Tournament — September 30, 2019
- Homecoming and Family Celebration — Fall 2019