PREP Community EVENTS
At St. John's, we love every opportunity to come together as alumni, parents, families, trustees, faculty, staff, and friends to be a part of the spirit of the Prep.
Keep an eye on this page for upcoming community-wide events! Please contact the Office for Institutional Advancement at 978-774-6727 for more information. Prep grads, read about these alumni events—on campus and across the country.
- Ray Carey '67 Diversity Fund Golf Tournament — June 10, 2019
- Be.Love Fit Fest — June 15, 2019
- Bro. Linus, C.F.X. and John Carnevale ’81 Scholarship Golf Tournament — September 30, 2019
- Homecoming, Athletic Hall of Fame Ceremony, and Family Celebration — October 12, 2019
- Grandfriends Day, Class of 2022 — October 16, 2019
- Bro. Robert J. Sullivan, C.F.X. Lecture Series with former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. and Pulitzer Prize winning author Samantha Power — October 22, 2019
- We Are St. John's Gala — March 2020