Welcome Admitted Students
What to do and when!
- First stop: Review the enrollment checklist below and watch those deadlines!
- Second stop: Check the pages on the left for important dates as well as information on placement and levels; bus transportation; the iPad program; and tuition for 2018-2019.
- Up next: And if you like to plan ahead, refer to this Preliminary Calendar for 2018-2019.
- Enrollment: Please use this enrollment link and follow the steps outlined there. Remember the enrollment deadlines: March 15 for the High School and March 31 for the Middle School.
- Tuition Account: St. John's uses FACTS for tuition payment. Use this FACTS link to set up your account and pay your deposit. Refer to these instructions (en español); more information also posted on the tuition page.
- Custody Documents: If applicable, a parent with court-ordered custody arrangements must provide a court-certified copy of the custody section of the divorce decree with signature page, or other custody ruling. Fax 978-624-1315 or mail the material to Office of the Principal, St. John's Prep, 72 Spring Street, Danvers, MA 01923.
GOOD to Go Blog
SJP on Facebook
Loading latest posts from stjohnspreparatoryschool...