Alumni Summer Internship Program 2019
The Prep2Pro Alumni Internship Program is designed to prepare young alumni of the last five years for today's competitive work environment. The program partners with community members (alumni, parents, friends) to place highly motivated interns who want to develop their professional skills with local organizations.
Interns will be placed into summer-long paid internships and will be provided with a mentor. Applicants are encouraged to step outside their comfort zone and be open to interning in different industries.
- Young alumni of the last five years; 18+ years of age
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile required; any applicant with a missing component will not be considered
- Must participate in an in-person interview and exit interview at the conclusion of annual program
- Must attend the following Alumni Programs:
- Young Alumni Career Workshop on Jan 8, 2019
- Alumni Loyalty BBQ
- Pre-scheduled monthly workshops; meetings will address career development topics
- Any additional programs set by participating company
- Applicants may rank their top three industry preferences but will not have a final decision on their placement
- No intern is guaranteed to be placed with one of their preferred companies or industries
- Intern may apply and participate annually through their fifth year but may not repeat with a participating company
- Please apply using the form below.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in hosting SJP alumni interns, please contact Nibal Awad, Director of Alumni.