Alumni Summer Internship Program 2019
The Prep2Pro Alumni Internship Program is designed to prepare young alumni of the last five years for today's competitive work environment. The program partners with community members (alumni, parents, friends) to place highly motivated interns who want to develop their professional skills with local organizations.
Interns will be placed into summer-long paid internships and will be provided with a mentor. Applicants are encouraged to step outside their comfort zone and be open to interning in different industries.
- Young alumni of the last five years; 18+ years of age
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile required; any applicant with a missing component will not be considered
- Must participate in an in-person interview and an exit interview at the conclusion of the annual program
- Must attend the following Alumni Programs:
- Annual Young Alumni Career Workshop January 2020
- Pre-scheduled monthly workshops; meetings will address career development topics
- Any additional programs set by participating company
- Applicants may rank their top three industry preferences but will not have a final decision on their placement
- No intern is guaranteed to be placed with one of their preferred companies or industries
- Intern may apply and participate annually through their fifth year but may not repeat with a participating company
- Please apply using the form below.
*Internship placement is not guaranteed. Alumni should use the Prep2Pro program as an additional internship resource. Applicants are placed within companies on a rolling basis up until the beginning of June.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in hosting SJP alumni interns, please contact Nibal Awad, Managing Director of Annual Giving and Special Events.
Application for Summer 2019 is now closed. Summer 2020 application process will open in the fall.