American red cross certification
- Dates: December 27 through 29, 2018
- Times: 10 am to 5 pm
- Cost: $300; includes CPR mask and 2016 textbook (PDF)
- Location: Wellness Center at St. John's Prep
- Register: Read on for prerequisites and course requirements, and then use the form at the end of this page to register.
- Prerequisites: This is an American Red Cross "blended learning" course. Swimmers must complete approximately 8 hours of online work prior to December 27. Proof of completion is required to participate in the pool portion of the course. More information will be sent after registration.
- Swim Assessment: A swim assessment must be completed before December 27. Please email Jeff Fiore, Aquatics Coordinator, to schedule the assessment.
- To pass the course, participants must attend and participate in all classes, pass a practical final exam, and score at least 80% on two written multiple choice exams.