informative webinars for prospective parents
Middle School Academics from A to Z
- Recording of Thursday, December 7 at noon; PDF of slide presentation
- Led by Jason Larocque, Associate Principal for Grades 6, 7 and 8, this live webinar will provide an overview of the academic program in the Middle School. Jennifer Glover, Director Admission, will join the conversation and parents will have an opportunity to ask questions.
High School Academics from A to Z
- Recording of Thursday, November 2 Live Chat
- This webinar provided an overview of the academic program for grades 9 through 12 with Stacy Banos, Assistant Principal for Academics, Grades 9 and 10; and Jennifer Glover, Director Admission.
Tuition Assistance at St. John's
- Recording of Tuesday, November 14 Live Chat
- Led by Cynthia Fanikos, Assistant Head of School for Finance, this session reviewed the tuition assistance program at St. John's.
In addition to these programs, you're invited to come for a personal campus tour. Call the Admission Office at 978-624-1301 to set up a date. We also encourage your son to come for the Eagle for a Day student shadow program. Students give Eagle for a Day high marks!