NYC Business Reception
innovation at its highest level
SAP Hosts and Guest Speakers: Drew LeBlanc '05, Global Account Director & Tom Hoare '03, Vice President of Global Communications and Public Policy
St. John's Prep presents a one-of-a-kind thought leadership and networking opportunity! Technology giant SAP has moved into the top five floors at one of the new Hudson Yards towers on the west side of Manhattan. Take an insider's look at the brand new Innovation Community Center and be part of an interactive discussion on how you can fast forward into the future.
- Tuesday, April 10 | 6 to 8 pm
- SAP NY Innovation Community Center at Hudson Yards
- 10 Hudson Yards, 52nd Floor, New York, NY
- Hors d'oeuvres | Hosted bar | Business casual
- College-age alumni free of charge | $25 per person, guests welcome
- Registration deadline | April 8
- Government issued ID required for event entry
Registration for this event is now closed.
Questions, please email the alumni office.