Swim ProgramThe swim program at Camp Christopher builds confidence and enhances skills. Led by trained instructors, our program has a tradition of success with swimmers at all levels—from youngsters with no experience to advanced swimmers.
- Getting Started: Swimmers are tested on the first day of camp to determine their level. Levels change as swimmers progress.
- Daily Lessons: Campers at every level take a daily swim lesson.
- Free Swim: In addition to a lesson, every day includes time for free play in the pool.
- More pool time? Avid swimmers can head to the pool for their "camper's choice" time!
High quality instruction and safety is our top priority:
- All instructors and lifeguards are Red Cross certified.
- Small groups allow for personalized instruction.
- Lessons include fun games designed to advance skills.
- A buddy system reinforces water safety techniques.
Pool Facility: Our 40,000-square-foot outdoor pool includes a large 3-foot-deep section for beginning swimmers. Facilities include poolside changing rooms and bathrooms.