Washington D.C. business Reception
host and guest speaker: John drew '92, vice president the drew company INc.
St. John’s Prep presents a one-of-a-kind thought leadership and networking opportunity! Take an insider’s look at the International Trade Center (ITC) at the Ronald Reagan Building, the first federal building in Washington, D.C. designed for both government and private sector purposes. The Drew Company manages the ITC on behalf of the United States government. Be part of an interactive discussion on real estate development that makes a difference.
- Wednesday, April 11 | 6 to 8 pm
- Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004
- 14th Street Entrance, The Rotunda, 8th Floor
- Hors d'oeuvres | Hosted bar | Business casual
- Register by April 2 | $25 per person, guests welcome
- Photo IDs are required for admission
Questions? Please email the Alumni Office.