APPLY TO THE HIGH SCHOOL
Ready to take the next step?
Below, you'll find information on important dates and the necessary steps to apply for high school applicants for the 2022-2023 academic year.
If you are inquiring about admission for 2021-2022, please reach out to the Office of Admission at email@example.com or 978-624-1301.
If you are interested in applying for the 2022-2023 school year, please keep these important dates in mind:
August 1, 2021: The Standard Application Online (SAO) opens for the 2022-2023 school year.
September 1, 2021: St. John's Prep online application opens for the 2022-2023 school year.
November 1, 2021: FACTS application for tuition assistance opens for the 2022-2023 school year.
January 5, 2022: Priority deadline to apply for admission and tuition assistance. Applications received after this deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis pending availability of spaces and/or tuition assistance.
February 15, 2022: Applicants who have submitted their applications by January 5, 2022 will be notified of their admission decision on February 15, 2022. Admission decisions may be viewed on your admission portal.
March 31, 2022: Deadline to submit enrollment deposit to reserve a space for the 2022-2023 school year. Deposits will only be accepted after this date if there are available spaces in the class.
STEP 2: Activate your admission portal by completing the inquiry form.
Applicants who are completing the St. John's Prep online application can access the required forms for the application through their portals. All applicants - regardless of whether they apply through the St. John's Prep online application or the SAO - will check the statuses of their applications and view their admission decisions in their portals. After submitting the inquiry form, please check your e-mail for information on how to log in.
- Parent/Guardian Statement
- Student Biographic Profile
- Student Questionnaire and Short Essays
- Official School Transcripts
- St. John's requires current year and two previous years.
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation
- English Recommendation
- Math Recommendation
- Last Year's Teacher Recommendation (Optional)
- Admission Testing (Optional)
- Optional for Grade 9; Required for Grades 10 & 11
- $50 application fee
St. John's does not accept applications for Grade 12 or a post-graduate year.
- Accepts international students into grades 9 and 10.
- Offers dedicated faculty support for international students.
- Provides counselors to assist students in college application and selection.
- Is authorized by SEVIS to issue I-20 forms.
- Tuition for international students, $36,035 for the 2021-2022 school year, reflects the additional services and supports provided for our international students.