Saturday, December 12
- Conference Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020
- Time: 9 am - 4 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
- Welcome Letter: Please learn more about the conference in this welcome letter
- School Registration: To register, moderators must fill out this registration form. There is no separate school registration fee this year. Delegates may not register themselves individually, even though we will be virtual. Once you submit this form, you will receive a response within 24 hours from our secretariat confirming your delegate number or, if we have reached capacity, asking if you want to be on the waiting list. Confirmations will be made in the order received. If circumstances change and you must withdraw, please contact us as soon as possible so that those accepted from the waiting list have enough time to organize.
- Delegate Registration Fee: (For schools that received confirmation of registration): $5 fee per delegate; moderators, please make your school's delegate payment here. Students/parents: please do not use this form. School moderators are responsible for collecting and submitting delegate fees. For your own purposes, to calculate your payment use the following formula: # delegates X $5 = total owed.
- Fee Receipt: Once you have registered, an electronic invoice will be sent confirming your payment and delegate number. Upon receipt, please check the invoice carefully and bring any discrepancies to our attention. Electronic invoices for delegate fees will be sent on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Questions? Please email Director of External Affairs Matt Stauss '23. Please use the subject line SJPMUN XV.
- Conference Briefing Papers: View briefing papers
- Tech Prep: In order to fully participate in the virtual component of this conference, delegates are asked to please update their Zoom accounts to the most recent version. This helpful link can show you how to update to the latest version of the app.
Dates & Deadlines
- Monday, November 16, 2020: SJP will begin assigning positions to registered schools.
- November 23-30, 2020: Schools should expect to receive delegate positions.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020: Last day to return unfilled positions for an adjustment in fees. Payments should be sent.
- Friday, December 4, 2020: All delegate names should be recorded on the Google sheet and checked by school moderators.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020: Conference Day!
We're sorry. The form you requested is not active at this time.