Ways to Give
Your gifts make a world of difference—for every student, every day.
- Use the annual giving page to make a gift via credit card or PayPal to the The Fund for St. John's. You may choose to make automated recurring monthly, quarterly or yearly gifts.
- Make a gift through Venmo by searching for SJP-Advancement. Please include your name and affiliation/class year in the comments section.
- Check: Please send checks (payable to St. John's Prep) to the Office for Institutional Advancement, St. John's Prep, 72 Spring Street, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Matching Gifts: Corporate matching gifts can double or triple the impact of your contribution. Check here to find out if your company will match your gift to St. John's. Company matching funds are counted toward gift society levels at St. John's.
- Stock: Read further on this page to learn about how to make a gift of appreciated securities.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: Read further on this page for information about our memorial and tribute giving program.
- Donor Advised Funds: Read further on this page for information about supporting St. John's through a Donor Advised Fund.
- Qualified Charitable Distributions: An easy option for donors over 70 1/2, maximize your charitable giving by making a gift out of an IRA. Donate up to $100,000 per year tax-free directly to St. John's and avoid recognizing the distribution as income.
- Wire Transfer: Please contact Joanne Tavanese at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-624-1342 for wire transfer instructions.
Questions? Email Joanne Tavanese or call 978-624-1342.