Some 33 percent of our families receive need-based tuition assistance, we meet 99% of families' demonstrated need, on average. St. John's Prep uses the services of FACTS Aid to process and determine need for all tuition assistance applications.
- PROCESS and FORMS: FACTS provides this helpful guide to the process, including a list of forms families will need to submit.
- APPLY ONLINE: Use this online application for tuition assistance.
- High School tuition assistance applications for 2019-2020 are due no later than December 15, 2018.
- Middle School tuition assistance applications are due no later than January 15, 2019.
- Families applying to both the High School and the Middle School must submit tuition assistance applications by December 15, 2018.
- A NOTE FOR CURRENT FAMILIES: Tuition assistance is not renewed automatically. Current students who receive tuition assistance must re-apply each year by December 31.