Some 33 percent of our families receive tuition assistance, we meet 99% of families' demonstrated need, on average. St. John's Prep uses the services of FACTS Aid to process and determine need for all tuition assistance applications. Please make note of this link to FACTS and these important deadlines.
- APPLY ONLINE: We use an online application for tuition assistance.
- High School tuition assistance applications for 2019-2020 are due no later than December 15, 2018.
- Middle School tuition assistance applications are due no later than January 15, 2019.
- Families applying to both the High School and the Middle School must submit tuition assistance applications by December 15, 2018.
- A NOTE FOR CURRENT FAMILIES: Tuition assistance is not renewed automatically. Current students who receive tuition assistance must re-apply each year by December 31.