Some 33 percent of our families receive need-based tuition assistance, we meet 99% of families' demonstrated need, on average. St. John's Prep uses the services of FACTS Aid to process and determine need for all tuition assistance applications.
- PROCESS and FORMS: FACTS provides this helpful guide to the process, including a list of forms families will need to submit.
- PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES:Tuition assistance applications are due at the same time as your application for admission: December 15 for grade 9 applicants; January 15 for grade 6 applicants; and April 1 for transfer applicants to grades 7, 8, 10 and 11.
- Families applying to both the High School and the Middle School must submit tuition assistance applications by December 15.
- CURRENT FAMILIES: Tuition assistance is not renewed automatically. Current students who receive tuition assistance must re-apply each year by December 31. The online application for the 2020-2021 school year will be available November 1, 2019.
- APPLY ONLINE: Use this online application for tuition assistance.