Some 33 percent of our families receive need-based tuition assistance, we meet 99% of families' demonstrated need, on average. St. John's Prep uses the services of Blackbaud Financial Aid Management (formerly Smart Aid) to process and determine need for all tuition assistance applications.
- APPLY ONLINE: The Prep's Tuition Assistance application opened on November, 1, 2021 for all families. Families can apply here.
- PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES: Tuition assistance applications are due at the same time as your application for admission on January 5, 2021.
- CURRENT FAMILIES: Tuition assistance is not renewed automatically. Current students who receive tuition assistance must re-apply each year by January 5, 2021.
- PROCESS and FORMS: Smart Aid provides this helpful guide to the process, including a list of forms families will need to submit.
- PROCESO y FORMULARIOS: Smart Aid provee esta guía para ayudar con el proceso de aplicación incluyendo una lista de los formularios requeridos.