Ray Carey '67 Diversity Fund Golf Tournament
The 2022 Tournament will be held on Monday, June 13.
Since 2010, members of the Prep community have come together for this annual golf tournament to help advance the St. John's commitment to diversity and inclusivity.
Throughout his life as a teacher, coach, advocate and mentor, Ray Carey '67 has believed that diverse communities are strong communities. The Ray Carey '67 Diversity Fund was established to foster an inclusive community at St. John's by providing need-based tuition assistance for students of color and by supporting the important work of the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Community Development. Since its inception, the Ray Carey '67 Diversity Fund has had a direct and positive impact at St. John's. With your support, these efforts will continue to strengthen our community, now and in the future.
- 9 am: Check-in opens for golfers
- 9:30 am: Mini clinics available
- 10:30 am: Welcome and prayer
- 11 am: Shotgun start
- 5 pm: Cocktail reception
At this year's tournament, we will be offering boxed lunches for all registered golfers, sponsored by Paul Nasser P'13. A brief speaking/awards program will occur at the end of the tournament. A cocktail reception will follow on the back patio, sponsored by Tom DeSimone '68 P'88 GP'16 '18. Cocktail reception will host a cash bar with hors d'oeuvres, mini slider bar, and dessert bar. Cost to attend only the reception is $30.
If you have any questions about the Ray Carey '67 Diversity Fund Golf Tournament, please contact David Rodriguez '15, Alumni Engagement Coordinator or Wendy Olson P'21, Managing Director of Alumni Engagement
- Carey Tournament Host: $20,000 (SOLD OUT)
- Premier Carey Sponsor: $10,000 (SOLD OUT)
- Golf Cart Sponsor: $2,500 (SOLD OUT)
- Lunch Sponsor: $1,200 (SOLD OUT)
- Cocktail Reception Sponsor: $1,200 (SOLD OUT)
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: $1,200 (SOLD OUT)
- Putting Green Sponsor $750 (SOLD OUT)
- Driving Range Sponsor: $750 (SOLD OUT)
- Golf Cannon Sponsor: $750 (SOLD OUT)
- Longest Drive Sponsor: $750 (SOLD OUT)
- Closest to the Pin: $750 (SOLD OUT)
- Hole/Tee Sponsor: $300 (SOLD OUT)
- Carey Foursome: $700 (SOLD OUT)
- Single Entry: $175 (SOLD OUT)
- Cocktail Reception Entry: $30
Purchase a Cocktail Reception Entry