Admission Open House
Mini classes, co-curricular connections, faculty. You name it, open house has it.
Prospective students for along with their family members are invited to join us at open house! Meet our teachers, talk with students, and hear from school leaders. Dig into our academic and co-curricular programs. Stop by one of our teaching-in-action mini lessons.
Our doors will open at 9 am, with a speaking program beginning at 9:30 am. Hear from Head of School Ed Hardiman, Principal Keith Crowley, and a current student reflect on their experiences at St. John’s. From there, families are free to explore all that open house has to offer. While it typically takes about 2 hours to experience everything, you are welcome to spend more (or less!) time if you'd prefer.
Middle School Open House
Sunday, October 29 at 9 am
St. John's Prep Campus
- Teaching in Action: See our teachers doing what they do best! Classes will be offered in many of the subjects offered here at the Prep. Each class will consist of 15 minutes of learning and 15 minutes to chat with the teacher.
- Hands-On Demos: Check out our studio art and computer science spaces! You'll even be able to pop into a live Drama Guild rehearsal and music lesson. These opportunities are set up in a way that allows you to come and go as you please.
- Conversations with Faculty and Staff: Faculty from our academic departments and members from different offices around campus will be available for 1:1 conversations during a portion of the event.
- Student Life, Athletics, and Wellness: Talk to members of our student life, athletics, and wellness teams about how students balance academics with their social, physical, emotional, mental, and aesthetic well-being.
High School Open House
Sunday, October 15 at 9 am | Saturday, November 4 at 9 am
St. John's Prep Campus
- Teaching in Action: Mini-classes will be offered comprised of 15 minutes of learning and 10 minutes to chat with the teacher.
- Hands-On Demos: Test out the airplane simulator, try your hand at a science lab, or help build a robot. Come and go as you please.
- Conversations with Faculty and Staff: Faculty from our academic departments and members from different offices around campus will be available for 1:1 conversations throughout the day.
- Clubs, Athletics, Recreational Sports, and Wellness Fair: See what piques your interest and talk with current students, coaches, club moderators, and more. Come and go as you please.
- Fine Arts: Stop by and check out our studio art/ceramics demonstration and listen to our musicians perform!
- Campus Tours: Our student ambassadors will take you on a 30-minute tour of buildings not included as part of the program. Tours do not leave at a set time, so come by whenever you'd like.