Inspired by our mission and values, St. John's actively seeks to recruit talented teachers and staff from diverse backgrounds.
We are a dynamic learning community, built on a culture of respect and a thriving partnership among students, families and colleagues. Our students, in grades 6 through 12, are invested in all aspects of school life, inside and outside of class.
- Advancement Assistant
- Athletics Facilities Groundskeeper
- EAGLES/EDGE Age Group Coordinator
- EAGLES/EDGE Marketing Assistant
- EAGLES/EDGE Operations Assistant
- EAGLES/EDGE Office Manager
- Grade 6 Math/Science Teacher: One-year appointment
- High School English Teacher: Long-Term Substitute
- High School English Teacher: One-year appointment
- High School Mandarin Chinese Part-Time Teacher
- High School Spanish Teacher: One-year appointment
- High School Spanish Teacher: Long-Term Substitute
- High School Spanish Part-Time Teacher
- Instructional Coach
- Major Gifts Officer
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Safety Officer
- VEX Robotics Coach
St. John's offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, and we encourage faculty and staff to take advantage of wide-ranging professional development opportunities. We pair new teachers with experienced faculty mentors within their department and with instructional coaches for their first two years at St. John's.
We welcome your interest in St. John's. If a position that aligns with your experience and qualifications is not open now, we encourage you to learn more about us by exploring our website and contacting Tracii Schaeublin, Assistant Head of School for Human Resources. St. John's Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
State and National Employee Background Check Information
Massachusetts state law requires all school employees to complete a fingerprint-based state and national background check. Information about the law can be found here. Consistent with human resources policies, all information will remain confidential and will be reviewed only by those with applicable authorizations.
- To schedule fingerprinting, please visit www.identogo.com/FB/Massachusetts.aspx for information about MorphoTrust USA IndentoGo™ enrollment centers.
- The St. John's Prep provider id number is 00710845.
- MorphoTrust USA IndentoGo centers are located in Beverly, Boston, Bourne, Brockton, Leominster, Pittsfield, Springfield and Worcester.