Inspired by our mission and values, St. John's actively seeks to recruit talented teachers and staff from diverse backgrounds.
We are a dynamic learning community, built on a culture of respect and a thriving partnership among students, families and colleagues. Our students, in grades 6 through 12, are invested in all aspects of school life, inside and outside of class.
- EAGLES/EDGE: Pool Coordinator
- EAGLES/EDGE: Age Group Coordinator
- EAGLES/EDGE: Activity Program Specialist
- EAGLES/EDGE: Camp Counselor
- EAGLES/EDGE: Senior Counselor
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- High School Math: Long-Term Substitute
- Middle School Dean of Students / Student Life Coordinator
- Middle School Science Teacher, Grades 7 and 8
- Network Engineer
- Part-Time Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Per Diem Substitutes
- Varsity Sailing Head Coach
- VEX Robotics Coach
St. John's offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, and we encourage faculty and staff to take advantage of wide-ranging professional development opportunities. We pair new teachers with experienced faculty mentors within their department and with instructional coaches for their first two years at St. John's.
We welcome your interest in St. John's. If a position that aligns with your experience and qualifications is not open now, we encourage you to learn more about us by exploring our website and contacting Tracii Schaeublin, Assistant Head of School for Human Resources. St. John's Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
State and National Employee Background Check Information
Massachusetts state law requires all school employees to complete a fingerprint-based state and national background check. Information about the law can be found here. Consistent with human resources policies, all information will remain confidential and will be reviewed only by those with applicable authorizations.
- To schedule fingerprinting, please visit www.identogo.com/FB/Massachusetts.aspx for information about MorphoTrust USA IndentoGo™ enrollment centers.
- The St. John's Prep provider id number is 00710845.
- MorphoTrust USA IndentoGo centers are located in Beverly, Boston, Bourne, Brockton, Leominster, Pittsfield, Springfield and Worcester.