St. John's Prep is located on a beautiful 175-acre campus, offering a blend of contemporary facilities, state-of-the-art technology, traditional architecture and spacious grounds.
- The chapel is available to alumni for weddings and can accommodate 250-300 guests. Rehearsal dinners can be arranged for 50 to 100 guests.
- Kaneb Theatre seats 350 to 400 with high quality sound and lighting equipment.
- Memorial Dining Hall accommodates groups of 50 to 250 in two separate dining rooms. Full catering services available.
- Leo and Joan Mahoney Wellness Center, Memorial Gymnasium, and turf playing fields offer ideal athletic venues.
- Located near the major interstates, St. John's is just 30 minutes north of Boston by car. The campus is convenient to all of the North Shore's museums, restaurants, beaches and attractions.
For more information about the facilities and facilities rentals at St. John's Prep, please email Mike Evans, Director of Auxiliary Programming, call 978-624-1326. In your email, please include your organization's name, address, and phone number, as well as the date and time of your event, the space you wish to use, and the type of event you are planning.