Make it the best summer ever! Every day at Camp Christopher brings fun activities for all interests. We believe that camp fosters self-confidence and growth. With the guidance of our energetic counseling staff, campers make friends, explore new adventures and master skills. It all happens on the beautiful campus of St. John’s Prep.
- Girls and boys ages 5 to 12
- Eight one-week sessions, including one-week speciality camps
- Transportation available
- Special emphasis on swimming!
Eagle Skills Camp
Gear up for athletics at the next level! Eagles Skills Camp is designed to prepare young people with the background they need for a successful high school athletic career.
- Girls and boys; half-day (ages 8 to 11) and full-day (Grades 7-12)
- Six one-week sessions
- Play at the Brother Linus Athletics Commons on the Prep campus
- Premier coaching staff from St. John’s Prep
- Baseball, basketball, soccer, non-contact lax, non-contact football
Strength & Speed Camp
See results from this high-intensity core strength and conditioning program. Our coaches have designed a program that will improve your stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy. Become elite!
- Coed for Grades 7-12
- Six-week program meets three times a week
- Morning sessions from 6:30 am to 8 am
- Led by St. John’s Prep coaching staff
- Work out in the Fitness Center and Brother Linus Athletics Commons at St. John’s Prep