The information and technology hub of the school, the A. E. Studzinski Library is open Monday to Thursday from 7 am to 5:30 pm and on Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. Working in partnership with faculty members, the library staff provides students with access to an extraordinary world of resources and teaches them how to find, analyze and evaluate the full range of materials available to them. To foster the intellectual growth of our students, the library staff:
- Provides resources to support and enrich the curriculum
- Cooperates with teachers in planning class and research assignments
- Teaches information literacy skills
- Assists students with research projects
- Selects books, magazines and newspapers that encourage lifelong reading.
- Works with students to use our state-of-the-art technology to create multi-dimensional presentations.
The 24,000 square foot library offers space for individual and collaborative study, as well as a media classroom for instruction.