Visit St. John's
The best way to get to know St. John's Prep is to visit our beautiful, 175-acre campus and meet with students and faculty. There are many opportunities to visit and we look forward to meeting you!
High School Open House
- Sunday, September 28: 10 am, 11 am or noon
- Saturday, October 25: 9 am, 10 am or 11 am
Middle School Open House
- Sunday, November 2: 1 pm to 3 pm
- Wednesday, December 10: 6:30 pm to 8 pm
A campus tour is a terrific way to get to know about St. John's. We encourage high school applicants to come for a tour. For prospective Middle School families, a campus tour is a required part of the application process. To arrange a tour, please call the Admission Office at 978-624-1301. Tours will begin on August 1 for families interested in applying for September 2015.
Student Shadow Program
The Eagle for a Day Student Shadow Program gives current 8th graders a chance to spend a typical day on campus and attend classes with Prep students. Shadow days are scheduled Monday through Friday.
- Times: Drop off at 8 am and pick up at 2:40 pm
- Where: Meet in Brother Benjamin Hall
- Dress Code: Collared shirt, tucked in; khakis or dark pants; dress shoes; socks and a belt
- Lunch: Free - it's on us!
- Parents: You're welcome to join us in the lobby of Brother Benjamin Hall for coffee and to chat with current Prep parents.
If you would like to be an Eagle for a Day, please complete this form or call the Admissions Office at 978-624-1301 to schedule a visit. If you already know a student you would like to shadow, let us know and we will try to arrange it for you.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 978-624-1301 if you have any questions about St. John's Prep.