Facts and figures alone can't convey the true spirit of St. John's, but they can give you a sense of who we are.
- Location: 175-acre campus, 15 miles northeast of Boston.
- Enrollment: 1,150 High School students and 300 Middle School students from approximately 80 communities in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Tuition Assistance: $5 million in tuition assistance
for Prep families.
- Average class size: 16 Middle School and 18 High School.
- Student-teacher ratio: 10:1 in the Middle School and 11:1 in the High School.
- Faculty: 80% of faculty have advanced degrees.
- Advanced Placement: 23 courses.
- College matriculation: 99 percent of graduates go on to 4-year colleges and universities.
- College completion: 100 percent of Prep graduates in college from 2013 to 2017 completed their studies in four years or less, according to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Alumni: 14,500 graduates since 1907.
- Faith: students from all faith traditions find a home at the Prep; 70 percent are Catholic.
- Technology: 1:1 iPad program; digital citizenship curriculum; wireless campus; student access to more than 300 computer workstations and laptops.
- Co-curricular activities: 90+ percent of students participate in more than 60 clubs and organizations.
- Service: Campus Ministry, with programs like In Ryken Footsteps, offers service and cultural immersion opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally.
- School nickname: The Eagles.
- Athletics: About 70 percent of students in grades 7 through 12 participate in interscholastic athletics.
- Recreational Sports & Fitness: Year-round recreational sports and lifelong fitness opportunities for students in grades 6 through 12.