Tuition and Assistance
We know that a private school education is a significant investment for any family. As a Xaverian Brothers sponsored school committed to providing access to all, we invest significant resources in our tuition assistance program to make a St. John's education affordable. In fact, we provide $2.9 million in need-based tuition assistance and merit scholarships for some 30 percent of our students.
Tuition at St. John's
We believe that our tuition, $19,250, coupled with our tuition assistance program, offers an unparalleled value among private schools on the North Shore. As you consider the right school for your son, we hope you will visit with us and speak to our students, parents and alumni. And we encourage your son to shadow a Prep student for the day. We are confident that you will hear that St. John's is a transformative experience.
- FACTS: St. John's Prep uses the services of FACTS to process all tuition assistance applications.
- APPLY ONLINE: You may apply online for tuition assistance for the 2013-2014 school year beginning November 1; applications are due no later than December 14, 2012.
- APPLY BY MAIL: For families who prefer, paper applications are available in the Office of Admission in Brother Benjamin Hall.
- A NOTE FOR CURRENT FAMILIES: Tuition assistance is not renewed automatically. Current students who receive tuition assistance must re-apply each year by December 31.
Payment and Financing
- PAYMENT: St. John's works with Smart Tuition, a tuition payment plan provider. All tuition payments are made through Smart Tuition, which offers families multiple payment options, from full payment to ten payments.
- FINANCING: For families interested in long-term financing, we also work with Your Tuition Solution for convenient fixed rate loan agreements. For more information, visit Your Tuition Solution or call 800-920-9777.
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions concerning tuition assistance, please contact the Finance Office at 978-624-1326.