As an alternative to using our application forms, you may choose to apply online.
All applicants, including those who apply online, must also submit the following materials. For more information, see Applying to St. John's.
- Principal/Headmaster/Counselor Report Form: Ask your principal, headmaster, or school counselor to complete this form and return it directly to St. John's.
- Teacher Recommendation: Applicants are asked to submit a recommendation from their English teacher.
- Parent Statement: Parents are invited to complete an optional statement to accompany their son's application.
- Official School Transcript: Submit an official school transcript as soon as possible after the end of the first marking period.
- School Profile: Students applying from the 9th grade or higher are asked to submit a school profile.