Visit St. John's
The best way to get to know St. John's Prep is to visit our beautiful, 175-acre campus and meet with students and faculty. There are many opportunities to visit and we look forward to meeting you!
Student Shadow Program
The Eagle for a Day Student Shadow Program gives prospective students a chance to spend a typical day on campus and attend classes with Prep students. Even if you spent a day on campus last fall, you are welcome to come back for another shadow day after being accepted. Shadow days are scheduled Monday through Friday.
- Times: drop off at 8 am and pick up at 2:40 pm
- Where: Meet in Brother Benjamin Hall
- Dress Code: Collared shirt, tucked in; khakis or dark pants; dress shoes; socks and a belt
- Lunch: Free - it's on us!
- Parents: You're welcome to join us in the lobby of Brother Benjamin Hall for coffee and to chat with current Prep parents.
If you would like to be an Eagle for a Day, please call the Admissions Office at 978-624-1301 to schedule a visit. If you already know a student you would like to shadow, let us know and we will try to arrange it for you.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 978-624-1301 if you have any questions about St. John's Prep.