For students interested in applying to the Middle School! The Eagle Experience Student Shadow Program gives applicants a chance to spend a typical day on campus and attend classes with Prep students. Shadow days are scheduled Monday through Friday, beginning October 17. Parents, when your son comes for his shadow day, we hope you will stay for coffee and to chat with current Middle School parents. Note: High School applicants interested in spending a day on campus should register for the Eagle for a Day program!
- Grade 6: Tuesday and Thursday. Drop off at 7:45 am and pick up at 2:30 pm in the lobby of Brother Benjamin Hall.
- Grade 7 & 8: Monday through Friday. Drop off at 7:45 am and pick up at 2:30 pm in the lobby of Brother Benjamin Hall.
- Dress Code: Collared shirt, tucked in; khakis or dark pants; dress shoes; socks and a belt.
- Lunch: Free - it's on us!
- Schedule Your Visit: Email Alison Barnes or call 978-624-1372 to schedule your visit.